Sunday, March 14, 2010

What If There Was No Music

I am sitting at my desk at work and I was listening to this song from this old cartoon called Class of 3000 from cartoon network. The name of the song is called Life Without Music. A sudden thought came to my head. What if we had no music? How would some messages be conveyed. A baby has to learn their ABC’s right well normally one would learn them in a song. Without music no one would know their letters because having music makes it fun. Simple things that use music are now in my mind. The telephone wouldn’t ring because that is a form of music, which means that we would not have ring tones and that is not good. I personally love my ringtones. We wouldn’t have non complex songs for little kids like twinkle, twinkle little star, old mcdonald had a farm, take me out to the ball game, ECT. Animals who only sing would not be able to talk like birds. How would people express themselves? We use music for many things. How would men who have no clue how to convey their love for their women tell them they love them? Without Luther Vandross or Johnny Gill some men would be in the “dog house”. Also a lot of relationships would be in terrible turmoil. Also with expression what would we dance to? If we had no music that means our heart would not have a beat. Some people have a problem with their emotions and every song has words that portray a certain emotion. What else would we have to relate to? Who could we relate to? Life without music proves to be a very dull and non fulfilling lufe.

No comments:

Post a Comment